Takeaways from the Introduction.
- Habits are defined as “behaviors done with little or no conscious thought.”
- The convergence of access, data and speed is making the world a more habit-forming place.
- Businesses that create customer habits gain a significant competitive advantage.
- The Hook Model describes an experience designed to connect the user’s problem to a solution frequently enough to form an habit.
- The Hook Modal has four phases: trigger, action, variable reward and investment.
That complete the first takeaway.